The Department of Mechatronics Engineering offers a 4 Year B.E. Mechatronics Engineering degree programme. Mechatronics is an interdisciplinary engineering field that combines principles from mechanics, electronics, computer engineering, robotics and automatic control. Mechatronics engineers design, develop and test a broad range of automated machines from industrial systems, artificial intelligence and medical equipment, to consumer products. Studies focus on laboratory practice and applied examples. Students need to possess mathematical and technical skills, logical analysis, project management and the ability to work in teams. They gain basic knowledge of engineering processes, product design as well as the use of digital electronics or computer-aided design (CAD) software. A degree in mechatronics can lead to management positions, including project management. Workplaces range from laboratories and processing plants to engineering design offices.
Our Vision is to endeavor the students to substitute demanding academic prominence with rich diversity of skills for the ability and passion to work sensibly and ethically for the betterment of humankind.
- To prepare exceptional Mechatronics Engineers with cutting edge technology skills
- To achieve amalgamation of knowledge accomplishment and application.
- To impart value-based training and indoctrinate socially committed professionalism
- To develop the future engineers with irreplaceable entrepreneurial skills..
- To build a robust unified team of Mechatronics professionals.
Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to