The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2000 and offers a 4 Year B.E ECE Programme and one M.E programme with the specialization in VLSI Design. The Programmes are granted permanent affiliation by Anna University. The BE (ECE) programme is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the department is recognized as a Centre for carrying out Ph.D/M.S. (By Research) Programme by Anna University, Chennai. The Faculty members are well trainted in the areas of Embedded Systems, VLSI, Nanoelectronics, Micro/Nano Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS/NEMS), Artificial Intelligence, 4G/5G Networks, Signal and Image processing. The department has established the Centre of Excellence with Texas Instruments (Embedded Systems) and Wipro Technologies (Mission 10X Technology Learning Centre)
To empower the electronics and communication engineering students on basics and advanced technologies in both theoretical and experimental practices with research attitude and ethics.
- To impart need based education in Electronics and Communication Engineering to meet the requirements of Academic, Industry and Society
- To establish the State-of-Art Laboratories to prepare the students for facing the challenges ahead
- To prepare the students for Employment, Higher education and Research oriented activities
- B.E – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.E – VLSI Design
- Ph.D – Electronics and Communication Engineering