Institution’s Innovation Council – MoE
Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India has established ‘MoE’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are informative years.
MIC has envisioned encouraging creation of ‘Institution’s Innovation Council (IICs)’ across selected HEIs. A network of these IICs will be established to promote innovation in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion eco-system in the campus
About Institution’s Innovation Council – MEC
In line with MoE requirement,
IIC-MEC focuses on
- Creating awareness about IIC
- IIC calendar activities throughout the year, conferred to four quarters.
- To motivate students to work with Multidisciplinary approach
- Creating awareness among all the students to participate in SIH, Toycathon, NIC
- Encouraging faculty members to file Patent and complete the activities specified by MoE’s IIC